Thursday, March 12, 2009

Its All About Me..


Hy, my name is Amira. Can call me Mira.But, my parents called me 'kakak'.. I'm the only child in my family.. I live at felda Gedangsa with my beloved parents. I was born on 19th December 1991 at Tg Karang, Selangor. I like chatting,reading,playing volley ball, searching for new friends, joking,bubbling and cooking. I am a hyper and crazy girl..People who are not same with me will get headache because i'll do anything that I want.. Hak3.. So, make sure you prepair a medicine before facing me.. Hak3.. Hemm... Nothing interesting about me.. Just a simple person that always make a mistake. I can be a prefect, but not a perfect okeh! Hak3.. Sometimes I felt that i'm not a good person.Yah!! people always say something bad about me.. Not overall people that I know like me.. Hak3.. But, thats a real life.. Anyway, I'm happy to be me...Hak3.. Thats all...

0 comments: